Give your rig a royal upgrade with King OEM performance shocks. These replacements offer serious performance with a simple bolt-on installation. The shocks feature heat-treated 6061 aluminum alloy pistons, Rulon composite wear bands, large hard-chromed and micro-polished shafts, high-strength rod ends, and steel PTFE spherical bearings. These features—plus precision-bored 2.5 in. steel shock cylinders, machined aircraft-quality billet aluminum components, vehicle-specific mounts, and real-world testing—allow you to experience the famous King ride quality. They’re available for a wide range of stock or raised vehicles.
Mfg Code : 20001-166-7
- Extended Length (in) : 27.328 in.
- Collapsed Length (in) : 17.008 in.
- 100% bolt-on and do not require any cutting, welding, or fabrication
- Shock Body: 2.0” O.D. Shock Body
- Reservoir: IFP (Internal Reservoir)
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite
- Shaft: 3/4” hard chrome shaft
- Internal Design : Monotube
- Adjustable Valving : No
- Gas Charged : Yes
- Bushing Material : Spherical bearing
- Bushing Color : Natural
- Boot Included : No
- Body Diameter (in) : 2.500 in.
- Picture is for illustration only
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Accommodates 3″ to 5″ lift